Roksan SARA unipivot tonearm for use with high-quality turntables.
– Available June 2019
SARA is an audiophile standard tonearm that incorporates a range of design elements that combine to result in a highly detailed and open sound. Featuring high-quality materials and mechanical parts, it also has a ‘less is more’ aesthetic that will appeal to many and luxurious operational feel that accentuates pride of ownership.
The SARA Tonearm is a unipivot design that employs a jewel ‘seat’ and a tungsten carbide pin for super smooth movement with minimum friction. It also features silver-plated OFC internal wiring and Roksan’s own high quality HDC external cabling, delivering neutral, highly detailed musical performance with realistic dynamics. The azimuth is individually adjustable for increased fine-tuning ability.
- Superlative sound quality and technical performance
- Ideal partner for the renowned Roksan’s Xerxes 20 Plus Turntable
- User friendly, ergonomic and useful design features fine-tuned for trouble-free setup and operation
- Unipivot design for minimum friction, excellent tracking and maximum freedom of movement
- High-quality silver-plated OFC internal wiring and Roksan’s HDC external wiring for excellent detail retrieval across the frequency range
- High quality anodised black finish with subtle detailing
- Underslung counterweight and separate azimuth adjustment
Distance from Record Centre
Mounting Hole Diameter
Arm Board Thickness
6 – 25 mm
Recommended Cartridge Weight
5 – 12 g
Recommended Tracking Weight
0 – 3 g