Caspian Reference Phono Amplifier (RPP)
The Caspian RPP (Reference Phono Pre-amplifier) is a reference standard phono stage for Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges, providing the audio interface between a turntable and an amplifier.
The RPP phono pre-amplifier is the finest quality phono stage ever produced by Roksan. The highest possible quality components are used throughout the circuit to ensure the best possible performance.
The power supply is our linear reference DS1.5 module. The result is a very detailed and insightful performance, with bass presence and precise rhythmic speed along with upper frequency sweetness and a wide, deep soundstage.
Designed to visually match the Caspian series and sonically the Corus and Shiraz cartridges yet with its versatile user adjustment options, it is compatible with any specialist high-end audio system.
- Compatible with both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridge designs
- Switchable gain level capacitance and input impedance settings
- Top-level grade components used throughout
- Features dedicated DS1.5 power supply module to feed a smooth, high-quality DC signal to the phono amplifier module
- High quality Caspian M2 series chassis and matching front plate design
MM: 40.6 dB @ 1 kHz
MC1: 56 dB @ 1 kHz
MC2: 65.5 dB @ 1 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio
MM: >89 dB AWTD (ref. 5.0 mV)
MC1: >79 dB AWTD (ref. 5.0 mV)
MC2: >70 dB AWTD (ref. 5.0 mV)
< 50 ohms